Workshops at the TCGSS are designed to teach guitarists a range of skills based on the strengths of our teachers and artists. Workshops cover a range of presentations from lectures to hands-on practicals.
The workshops for 2018:
- John Couch - Understanding Nerves and Conquering Stage Fright
- Owen Moriarty - Arranging for Guitar Ensemble
- Andrey Lebedev - Learning a new piece
- Damon Smallman - Smallman Guitar Notes
- Ingrid Riollot - Physical Training for the Musician
- Jane Curry - Demystifying Nails!
- Gary Ryan - Composing for Guitar
- Peter Doublinszki - Jazz Chords for Classical Guitarists
- Paul Zdrenka - DIY Recording for the Classical Guitar
- Rodney Stedall - Sustainable Guitar Woods