Workshops at the TCGSS are designed to teach guitarists a range of skills based on the strengths of our teachers and artists. Workshops cover a range of presentations from lectures to hands-on practicals.
The workshops for 2016 included:
- John Couch - Exam Preparation (The Complete Musician)
- Vincent Lindsey-Clark - Composing and Arranging for the Classical Guitar
- Jane Curry - Travelling the Kalahari in Search of Tremolo
- Margaret Jackson - A Discussion on Teaching
- Bruce Paine - From So-So Selfie to Viewable Video!