Workshops at the TCGSS are designed to teach guitarists a range of skills based on the strengths of our teachers and artists. Workshops cover a range of presentations from lectures to hands-on practicals.
The workshops for 2024 are:
- Peter Doublinszki - A Pathway to Improvisation on the Classical Guitar
- Joshua Rogers - Turn Your Content Into Cash!
- Miles Johnston - Overseas Study and Career Pathways in Music
- Hamish Strathdee - Wax on Wax off - Refining the Fundamentals
- John Couch - Basic Ensemble Skills
- Simon Powis - Sight-reading
- Emma-Shay Gallenti-Guilfoyle - Tablature Time Warp
- Nicoletta Todesco - Is this Music or Noise?